What Is Digital Marketing?
Posted by :
Posted on :
27 July 2018
News Sources :
www.smartinsights.com, www.oohads.co.id, wikipedia
Digital marketing is more complex than just to do the promotion by internet. To do the digital marketing strategy, it can use some methods such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), influencer marketing, content marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, campaign marketing, etc.
Quoted by www.smartinsights.com, there are 5Ds of Digital Marketing:
- Digital devices – audiences experience brands as they interact with business websites and mobile apps typically through a combination of connected devices including smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, TVs and gaming devices.
- Digital platforms – most interactions on these devices are through a browser or apps from the major platforms or services, that’s Facebook (and Instagram), Google (and YouTube), Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Digital media – different paid, owned and earned communications channels for reaching and engaging audiences including advertising, email and messaging, search engines and social networks.
- Digital data – the insight businesses collect about their audience profiles and their interactions with businesses, which now needs to be protected by law in most countries.
- Digital technology – the marketing technology that businesses use to create interactive experiences from websites and mobile apps to in-store kiosks and email campaigns.
So Digital marketing has an important function for your business.